The most nutritious food found on earth – 3.6 billion years ago! This wholeness food contains over 60% plant based protein, all the 8 essential amino acids which our body requires.
It also contains Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, and vitamin contents particularly B Vitamins: B1(Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B3, B6, B9, B12, C, D, E, K.
Regulate cholesterol and blood pressure
• Boost Energy & Immune System
• Suitable for diabetes, detox, anti-cancer
Fresh Spirulina will be harvested weekly and advanced booking is required for orders. Two types of packaging, jar and packaging of 7pcs, are available.
• Keep fresh Spirulina in the refrigerator at around 5 degrees Celsius
• Spirulina is good in the refrigerator for 14-21 days
• Spirulina can be frozen to extend its shelf life to 6-12 months. It is advisable to freeze in single serving portion sizes.
• For first time consumer, it is recommended to start with one teaspoon for about 3 days. This is to let the body slowly assimilate with Spirulina.
• One tablespoon a day for regular consumption.
• It is recommended to consume Spirulina on empty stomach so that the rich natural nutrients can be easily absorbed into the body.